Why Choose Futa Lodge?
- Diverse fishing opportunities: from float trips on the powerful Futaleufú to wading intimate tributaries to exploring hidden lakes for large, unpressured trout
- World-renowned wild brown and rainbow trout fishing, with an ever-changing schedule of great hatches to match throughout the season
- Pristine rivers and lakes home to trophy trout, where hunting them with dry flies is the ultimate challenge. Plus good numbers of fish in the 15-to 18-inch class
- Excellent home-waters fishing. Thanks to the lodge’s prime location, you are never more than a few steps away from the action
- Spectacularly private and romantic setting
- Horseback trips and nature excursions available for non-angling guests
- Rustic, luxe accommodations. Delicious menus, complimented with fine wines